2014/07/27

I̶s̶e̶n̶g̶a̶r̶d̶ Quezon Memorial Circle




If I'm not mistaken, it has been 15 or 20 years since I last set foot on this place. Much has changed since then.

We were supposed to have a photoshoot at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife last Saturday, but the place was closed since they were (supposedly) still cleaning up the mess from the previous typhoons. Fortunately, the nearest alternative happened to be just across the street.




I left my companions for a while to look for suitable locations for shooting.

Many weekends of my childhood were spent here. It seems that only the monument itself had remained unchanged.




Traces of Typhoon Glenda

Suffering from a broken trunk, this tree has shed nearly all of its leaves. The area beneath it seemed like an autumn scene.

We had several shots here despite the risk of being skewered by several hundred kilograms of wood.






No comments:

Post a Comment