2012/02/26

Pic of the day: 2012/02/26

Yet another picture from the IXUS 105.



This was taken at Villa Escudero on December 30, 2010. The subjects? Don't know them, but I couldn't resist taking a pic as well when they struck a pose for another photographer. The lady on the left has pretty impressive flexibility; I've taken taekwondo for years and I couldn't replicate her pose at all even with a good dose of stretching. And she just pulled it off, out of the blue, and on unusual footing to boot. Ballet training, I suppose.

Since the pose only lasted a fraction of a second, I didn't have the time to properly zoom using my own camera. As such, what I have here is a crop of the original image.





Sidenote:
And now that I've reached 591 pictures hosted on imageshack, it seems that anything older than the 500th oldest image will eventually be deleted. Guess that's what I get for not reading the fine print.

No comments:

Post a Comment