2014/06/11

AACP (2014-06-07)


"How long have you been shooting?"
"Almost 3 years."
"Well, I've been shooting for 4 years, so I guess that makes me your sempai."

Had an urge to bring up the notice me sempai meme, but the scene was already awkward enough with her outfit and my low shooting angle.

Incidentally, that makes at least 2 cosplayers in the group/AishiteruAnimegroup who also happen to be photographers. The first was Tristan (events); the second was Leslie (portraits).




Leslie Glass as Tōsaka Rin (Fate/Stay Night)


Towbii Menor as Otoya Itokki (Uta no Prince-sama)


Jorel Tristan Balolong as Hitsugaya Tōshirō (Bleach)


Megumi Chii as Anna Kushina (K Project)


Takeshi Yamamoto as Eren Jaeger (Shingeki no Kyojin)


MJ Napacena as Jin Kaien (Grand Chase)




Christian Quilala as Kaito (VOCALOID)


Michael Lopez as Reborn (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)


Skye Shiro as Okita Sōgo (Gintama)



<º))))><.¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.><((((º>









A promising angle above, but not the most convenient when the photographer is surrounded by bamboo thorns. I wish I had spent the time to clear the view a bit more since the leaves are distracting even with bokeh.





I suppose my current shooting style could be described as "landscapes with a model thrown in". Quite the opposite of what I used to do (i.e. blur the shit out of the background using Lensbaby bokeh).







Shingeki no Kyojin cosplay. Of course, it had to be shot by the wall.
Since this was the only series I was familiar with, these were the only shots wherein the locations were specifically chosen to suit the character.













As usual, I had to crop people out of this shot since the bridge is never empty.













Unsurprisingly, working with a single external flash is a bit trickier when trying to light 2 subjects.
































No comments:

Post a Comment