2012/09/20

Six hours between sunset and sunrise




From Narita to San Francisco for my sister's wedding. All taken with my IXUS 105 since the 600D was stowed away.






16:16, PST







22:33, PST










The tragedy of having a window seat and a stranger for a seatmate is that bathroom breaks suddenly become an infrequent privilege.

Having learned that lesson, I made sure that I had an aisle seat on the return flight from San Francisco to Narita.




Aisle to my right, empty seat to my left. The extra space for stretching made the 10-hour flight quite a bit more tolerable.



 


Not wanting to drag along the weight of a laptop, I opted to bring the tablet instead.




It's a cheap and underpowered piece of shit that's prone to crashing (I've had it serviced twice), but it's still adequate for writing drafts and studying Japanese lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment