2012/01/29

Northwest in the Southeast - (Kapurpurawan, Ilocos Norte)

Day 3:


test

Kapurpurawan may just be the most scenic place I've seen so far in Luzon.

I was somewhat torn between posting these photographs and keeping them to myself. I'd rather not think of just how badly careless tourists could fuck up that picturesque landscape with their fucking trash. Part of me wishes that this place would remain as obscure as possible. I'm not religious, but the words "pilgrimage" and "desecration" come to my mind.


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


test


P.S.
Sorry if some of the images aren't perfectly parallel to the horizon. Just try taking a level shot while standing on uneven rock, waves crashing 10 meters below you, and with 60kph winds blowing salt spray into your face and equipment.




Post 5 of 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment